Ticket Policies for 2020-2021
- If you choose not to renew your season tickets this year, we will save your seat until the following season (2021-2022).
- Tickets will be refunded for any canceled concerts or for a scheduled concert upon customer request.
- Season seats: We know you love your seats, and it is our hope you will be able to sit in them. However, we want you to be prepared to be seated in another row or section as required by the most recent social distancing requirements. You will be assigned a seat regardless, and that will be communicated with you. Please consider sharing an email address with us, so we can save money on mailing updated tickets/seating assignments and please consider using e-tickets this year as they allow for real-time updates.
- There is no renewal deadline this year since we are saving all seats from last year.
- New season subscriptions are still 25% off. Call for discount.
- Single Tickets will be on sale August 1.
- We will minimize touch points at concerts. We will scan tickets instead of tear them, provide a digital and projected program book, and we are prepared to wear and require masks.
- Together with the Paramount we will have touchless hand sanitizer stations and have posted our cleaning procedures online.
- We will continue to investigate ways to keep you safe. This could include concerts with no intermissions, no concessions, and entrance/exit plans. We will communicate with you regularly, so you know what to expect.
COVID-19 Cleaning & Attendance
If you feel unwel or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 inlcuding but not limited to coughing, fever, or shortness of breath, stay home and contact us for help with your tickets. Call 765-644-2111 we want to help you attend once you are healthy again.
September 26, 2020
This area will include what to expect at each concert with regards to social distanced seating, ticketing and concessions.